Sunday, June 24, 2012

LeBron James Jerseys his mind confused

Careful to ask oakley, what happened?
oakley hesitantly, only to find a mouthful of bitter, Mandu grievances suffering I do not know where to start.
Hao Chen days try to asked the hotel out of trouble? See oakley shook his head, looked painful Shuangshoubaotou mind a turn, I know the men and women circumstances. Also the love between men and women have been so driven to distraction, you'd rather die, which is not good to exhort thought they said I'll go to Shanghai on business, if you let go the things of the hotel, to accompany me to take a trip to break up the monotony relax or to accompany me to take the opportunity to travel or work?
This topic is more abrupt, oakley can not help but looked up and Hao Chen days. Hao Chen days nonchalantly mouth tea, put down the cup on oakley go to Shanghai twice to talk about business, roll (open) water hot feet like a hurry, and what did not go This time should be plenty of, was going to take the opportunity to Jervois play,Dwyane Wade Jerseys, Canhui, do not think that'll be fine, we were together 潇洒走一回?
Hao Chen days saw see oakley said, there are Suzhou and Hangzhou under the heaven, says that the vegetation of our lives autumn, less than Jervois just enjoy the beauty of some of Jiangnan, I am unwilling to which you are not sad that money ? rest assured, the round-trip ticket to eat accommodation are all to me ...
oakley a wry smile, know Hao Chen days is deliberate, but the proposal of Chen Hao days touched him, I thought going out to get some fresh air or, anyway, mind distraught do not want to return to the hotel, do not want to see the people of the hotel, so he gently points nodded.
Hao Chen days grin, immediately get people to apply to book a ticket off the phone oakley said, this time to Shanghai, I invite you to eat a meal of the Jin Jiang Hotel Jin Jiang Hotel, you know? Shanghai's famous century-old, I heard that the past is special reception place of the national leaders and foreign dignitaries, you go to experience speaking I plant three chief engineer, one of the tread work is the people of Shanghai, Shanghai people do not know how thrifty, I told you tread the workers do you know my driver told me, tread work Sunday total to several supermarket run back and forth, that he make a price comparison, before returning to his choice of supermarket shopping. tread workers a person living in Qingyuan, own buy items such care, the driver will have some to see if he can not afford the driver severely scolded, Ho Lai enlighten him, he fishes the tread workers respectfully. But his last visit to Shanghai, tread work specifically to take me to the Jinjiang Hotel for dinner, also insisted that he pay the bill, I naturally refused, Zong-workers anxious and anti-face, I had to dig by his wallet. do you think that meal to eat how much? more than 3,000 pieces, my stomach is half full not get that taste, but then I thought, eaten out what the taste is taste, and you come up with what truth?
Hao Chen days forever the oakley hear God,LeBron James Jerseys, his mind confused, and do not want to think about, so he shook his head.
Hao Chen days say, you are engaged in the diet, it should be the envy ah, tread work specifically asked me to go there, you should think so, when the southern Hotel external to the guests such a reputation is like!
Hao Chen oakley add the hot tea, and added new recruits to the general manager told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment