Monday, July 2, 2012

air jordan release dates 2010 Words

Words: From this old house came out, we casually stopped a taxi and then went straight to thirty-four blocks. Harlem is also a smooth vertical and horizontal planning block, every street is much larger compared to Manhattan. The street is almost all black, but at night, I am afraid that other ethnic groups rarely dare to wandering in the streets.
The driver is a black,new air max 90, our eyes are a little strange. I do not care, just self-serving looked out into the neighborhood. Manhattan, although dilapidated, but there are also some of the modern atmosphere inside, but to the Harlem seem to look back a few decades ago, everywhere dilapidated house to be added. Some floor windows nailed wood, above the government's sale notices, the price is $ humorous.
Do not know why New York's drivers seem to like to strike up a conversation and guests, I have some frustration, said: able to live out during the day and even luck, even would like to spend the night there? Did not think the driver is still stubborn, neck twist, said: I really do not bother to say, opened the door of the car. Kobayashi sleep two do not know how to see me get off will be paid followed out of the car.
Drivers and some can not be reconciled, and head out the window and said: I waved his hand, walked forward without looking back. Some cold weather, thick snow on the ground, step up the creak. The three of us are not wearing a lot of cold winds feel the spirit of what cheer a lot.
We have thirty-five blocks, so they went over all the way. The few pedestrians on the road, most of the year's big black women, perhaps because it is after hours, go very hasty. The road there are some obvious rogue black,air jordan release dates 2010, but only with your eyes looking at us.
I just keep walking, when suddenly heard a scream, followed by a black child from an alley Shui out to us came. Followed by a black girl run out, shouted: Roadside a few rogue seeing lol an excited straight clapping, whistling for the children to refuel. The children ran to my side when I measured a little body, so that he ran from me, but then I grabbed the children after the collar, to carry him up.
Child in the hands of the bag to take over, and I he was on the floor, the children looked at me and said nothing turned and ran away. That black girl this time also came to me and I returned to her purse, did not say anything around her went forward again. A few

No comments:

Post a Comment