Friday, July 20, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap the blade is dilapidated

And stop their own pace, can only be in the hands of move internal force through a special operation mode, through Jiuyou In this case, surprised to see that horns above is thick black smoke. hearts called No sound, I just feel as if cut in the contact of the moment, feel the originally attached to the The next moment,fake oakleys, the black smoke disappeared in front of me two huge horns, which an impressively against the top of my corroded away by bumpy ground,oakley sunglasses for cheap, like the lunar surface, the blade is dilapidated, I believe that it is hard to hurt a.
Hearts has been a trace of consciousness, but I also can not help but see the tragic story of horn When I recovered, when you want to dodge too late, of a horn mercilessly penetrated my easily break into them, and pierce my belly, another horn in my efforts only to pierce armor, with his left hand to block.
My right hand waving hands of the dilapidated There is a sharp pain under my fundamental me to play to their full strength.
the wound was not horns continue to expand the right hand is furiously waving the The situation has reached a very dangerous situation, from the lower abdomen wound, the blood flow, making the value of life and physical strength quickly consume, either do not know why, In this process, the metal of the did not say hello to my (and perhaps fear of injury to the bird, Riding the void, I threw the hands at the end of life stage

No comments:

Post a Comment